Andhra Pradesh SSC Board 2009 time table


Exam Timings -- 9:30AM to 12:00NOON.

March 23, Monday -- First Language Paper-I(Group A) and First Language paper-I (Composite course)
March 24, Tuesday -- First Language Paper-II(Group A) and First Language paper-II (Composite course)
and OSSC Main language paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian).


March 25, Wednesday -- Second Language;
March 26, Thursday -- English Paper-I.
March 28, Saturday -- English Paper - II.
March 30, Monday -- Mathematics Paper - I.
March 31, Tuesday -- Mathematics Paper - II.
April 1, Wednesday -- General Science Paper - I.
April 2, Thursday -- General Science Paper - II.
April 4, Saturday -- Social Studies Paper - I.
April 6, Monday -- Social Studies Paper - II.
April 7, Tuesday -- OSSC Main Language Paper - II.(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
April 8, Wednesday -- SSC Vocational course (Theory).

Labels: , ,