Applications for the various posts like clerks, officers in Syndicate Bank are invited.
Selections to these posts are based by their merit in graduation or post graduation for the final interview (no written test).
Last date for receipt of Application forms – February 27, 2009.
Number of Posts in Various Positions:
1. H.R/I.R. Officers – 55
2. Probationary Officers – 1300(General 657, SC 195, ST 97, OBC 351, Others 39).
3. Probationary Clerks – 400(65 for Andhra Pradesh).
1. H.R/I.R. Officers – Should be 25 to 32 years. MBA/MMS/Personal Management Relations/ Should have scored atleast 60% in Degree/PG – 3 years of experience.
2. Probationary Officers – Should be 25 to 30 years as of January 1st. Should have scored atleast 60% in degree, P.G or B.E, B.Tech.
3. Probationary Clerks – Should be 18 to 28 years as of January 1st. Should have scored atleast 60% in any degree.
Note: for SC/ST score of 55% is enough.
Application: Respective application forms as to be filled for different posts. Dully filled in forms should be submitted in ordinary posts only.
Address: for H.R., Probationary Officers.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Project – 2009
Post Box No. 64, Manipal – 570 104.
Ududi District, Karnataka.
For Clerks. Syndicate Bank Recruitment Project – 2009
Post Box No. 105, Udupi – 576 101.
Subscribe to Career Inspire by Email for updated information on Bank P.O's exam nofications
Labels: Bank Exams, Notifications, Syllabus