The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India requires candidates with proven ability and track record for the following positions at its Regional Office in Mumbai.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No. XXXVIII of 1949) for the regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountants in India. During its nearly six decades of existence, ICAI has achieved recognition as a premier accounting body not only in the country but also globally, for its contribution in the fields of education, professional development, maintenance of high accounting, auditing and ethical standards.ICAI now is the second largest accounting body in the whole world.
- Assistant Secretary: Exp, 6 years of Post Qualification Experience. PayScale: 10000-325-15200
- Executive Officer: Exp, 3 years Post Qualification experience in case of MBA/M Com. In case of CA, Fresher. 8500-275-13725
- Management Trainee Fresher Rs. 20000/-(Consolidated)
- Steno Typist 2-3 years 4000-100-6000
- LDC 1-2 years experience. 3050-75-3950-80-4590
- Peons 1-2 years preferably experience as event support staff. 2550-55-2660-60-3200
These vacancies are presently in Mumbai, but candidates are transferable to other offices of the Institute.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may e-mail their structured application at firstname.lastname@example.org or can send their structured application through speed post/courier/fax to Senior Deputy Secretary at the above mentioned address within 10 days of this advertisement superscribing on the envelope “Job Application at ICAI- Mumbai”.
For more information visit: ICAI
Subscribe to Career Inspire by Email for updated information on more jobs in CA
Labels: Government Jobs, Jobs