Tech Mahindra is the Leading provider of IT Solutions to the Telecom industry.
Tech Mahindra is conducting the Off campus recruitment for the candidates who have graduated in the year 2009-09 with the consistent academic performance of 60% and above, from SSC to Graduation/Post Graduation.
Only 1 year gap is allowed in between courses
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Compensation:Selected candidates will be offered salary of Rs. 2.9 L pa. They will be put through initial training of 3 months and will be confirmed only after successful completion of the training. They will be required to sign a bond of Rs. 1 lakh for 2years on joining.
- CVS are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the spread sheet(.XLS) format atttached.
- Incomplete entries & resumes sent directly to recruitment team or any one else will not be considered
- last date for receiving the resume is COB Tuesday, 16th February 2010.
- CV's will be shortlisted based on the criteria and intimation will be forwarded to candidates directly at least 1 week in advance, to appear for Aptitude tests/Interviews which are likely to be conducted within the next 2 months at various centers in India.
- Candidates will be called to join from a merit list which will be prepared based on the academic, aptitude test, and interview performance of candidates. Communication to this effect will be sent to candidates by email directly.
- Those offered will be required to join within 2-8 weeks of selection at any of the TechM centers in india for training and subsequent posting. Not joing on given date and location will be considered as rejection.
- No queries with members of the recruitment team regarding any of the referred cases during the selection process will be entertained.
- Candidates need to carry following documents (Original + 1 Photo copy) at the time of Test/interview.
For any queries subscribe here to get more information or place your comments for any help
- Hard copy of Resume
- Mark sheets and certificates of 10th and 12th
- Mark sheets (All Semester) and Degree Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Passport or receipt of passport application
- 3 Photographs.
Labels: freshers jobs, offcampus, Software Jobs, techmahindra