MANAGEMENT APTITUTE TEST(MAT) NOTIFICATION
The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created as an apex body of professional management with active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957.
AIMA has established close linkages with over 3000 institutions and over 30,000 individual professionals
directly and through network of the Local Management Associations. AIMA’s activities include Distance management Education, management Development Programmes, national Events, Competitions, Research, Publication and Testing Services.Eligibility :
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also applyImportant Dates:
Candidates has the option to select the mode of Test: Paper Based
(or) Computer Based Test(CBT)
How to apply:
- Test Date(For Paper Based Test) : 02 May 2010 (Sunday).
- Test Timing(For Paper Based Test) : 10.00am-12.30pm.
- Test Date(For CBT) : 08 May 2010 (Saturday) onwards.
- Test Timing(Computer Based Test(CBT)): In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
- Last Date For sale of Forms: 07 April 2010 (Wednesday).
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 10 April 2010 (Saturday).
- Last Date For Online Registration: 09 April 2010 (Friday).
- Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 12 April 2010 (Monday).
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 980/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
For more details: AIMA-MAT-2010-NOTIIFCATION
- Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Candidates applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to down load the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 24 April 2010 (Saturday) from AIMA website. Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
We will send you more details regarding AIMA-MAT, preparation tips, others. subscribe for free now
Labels: Management, Notifications