Recruitment of Management Trainees(Technical) - Vizag Steel
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant(VSP), India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant, with an annual turnover of over Rs.10,500 crores invites applications from dynamic and result oriented engineers to join as Management Trainee(Technical) for a challenging career with excellent growth opportunities.
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through VSP website www.vizagsteel.com . No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Starting date for online registration - 24th April, 2010.
Closing date for online registration - 10th May, 2010
Last date for receipt of Registration Slip - 17th May, 2010
Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/Institute in the disciplines of METALLURGY / MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / CHEMICAL / CIVIL / ELECTRONICS / CERAMICS / INSTRUMENTATION with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate
of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Final year students:
Candidates appearing for their Final Year examination and expecting their results by 30th June, 2010 can also apply subject to passing the qualifying degree with specified percentage of marks at the time of interview. Candidates failing to produce the Provisional Certificate and Marks Sheet in original at the time of interview shall not be considered.
The selection process will consist of Two stage Written Test (Preliminary and Final) followed by Interview.
• Based on performance in the preliminary written test that will comprise General Awareness, Mental Ability, General English, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning and basics of engineering etc, candidates will be called
for final written test.
• Eligible registered candidates will have to appear for preliminary written test at designated centre at their own expense.
• Preliminary written test will be held simultaneously at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates are required to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change under
any circumstances will be allowed subsequently. Company however reserves the right to add/delete any centre and allocate appropriate centre to the candidate at its discretion.
• Final written test will be held at Visakhapatnam.
• Final written test shall comprise separate papers for each discipline over and above one paper on Aptitude and knowledge in English.
• Marks for the final written test shall only be considered alongwith marks of subsequent interviews for preparing final selection list.
• In the written tests, there will be negative marking for wrong answers.
• Likely date for Preliminary written test is 20th June, 2010 (Sunday).
• Date of Final written test will be intimated later
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from this payment.
- Application fees must be deposited in “RINL/VSP Power Jyothi Current Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Format of Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link “Recruitment”.
- Candidates have to pay bank commission @Rs.25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam (Code 6318).
- The candidate is required to enter in the appropriate cells on the online application form the details of SBI branch, code, City, date of deposit and the Journal Number.
- On-line registration cannot be done without deposit of application fees and obtaining Journal Number from the bank.
- Application Fees can be deposited upto 10-5-2010.
- Application fees once deposited into Company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to apply on-line due to his/her own problems or due to being ineligible at
- At the time of applying or on-line application is not accepted or due to internet failure or due to postal delay/loss. Therefore, before depositing the fee amount the candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP copy) along with his/her Computer Generated Registration slip through online.
- The candidate should retain his/her original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference.
Get more information regarding Vizag Steel Recruitments and updates through email
Labels: Government Jobs, Software Jobs