All India recruitment of Probationary Engineers (PEs) / Probationary Officer (HR)
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navaratna Defence Public Sector Undertaking, has progressively created a niche for itself as a multi-unit, multi-product organization in the field of Professional Electronics. BEL has 9 manufacturing units across India, specializing in the areas of Military Communication, Radars, Sonars, Naval Systems, Command and Control Systems, Telecom and Broadcast Equipment, Electronic
Warfare, Tank Electronics, Opto Electronics, Electronic Voting Machines, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems. Bharat Electronics Limited has established Central Research Laboratories for development of Futuristic Technologies.
Bharat Electronics Limited invites applications from outstanding experienced Software Professionals to work in the areas of Computer Graphics, Geographical Information System, Network Management, Communication Protocols, Fault Tolerance, Artificial Intelligence, Modeling & Simulation, Multi Sensor Data Fusion, Real Time and Persistent Data Management, and Software Validation & Verification at its Central Research Laboratory, Ghaziabad.
Member (Research Staff)
Member (Senior Research Staff)
- First Class in BE/B.Tech Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or Equivalent.
- Candidates with First Class in ME/M.Tech/MS Computer Science/Computer
- Engineering/Information Technology or Equivalent shall be given preference.
- First Class in ME/M.Tech/MS Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or Equivalent
1. Candidates must have First class throughout their academic careers starting from SSLC/Matriculation.
2. Engineering Degree Holders/Post Graduate Degree holders from AICTE approved Colleges/Recognized Universities will only be considered.
3. M.E/M.Tech/M.S must be preceded by first class in B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or Equivalent.
Relevant Experience (Post Qualification Experience):Programming in C/C++/Assembly language, Graphical User Interface using XWindows, OpenGL, GTK and MFC. Software Development for Embedded/Real Time Systems, Communication Systems/Switching Systems, System Requirements & System Design for Command & Control Systems/Subsystems, Tactical Data Link, Interface Protocol for Sensors and Weapon Systems, Network Management System,
Structured Analysis, Structured Design, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, CASE Tools like Rational/Telelogic, Software Engineering Standards like DoD 2167A/MIL STD-498/IEEE 12207, Software Development with Real Time Kernels/Real Time Operating Systems, Multi Sensor Data Fusion, Artificial Intelligence, Databases, Fault Tolerance Software, Simulators, Software Quality Assurance, Software
Verification & Validation and Software Development Process including CMMI.
Teaching will not be considered as experience for these posts.
For more details regarding this recruitment please visit :BEL
For more Government Jobs Updates subscribe to our free newsletters
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire
Labels: BE/BTech jobs, Government Jobs, Software Jobs