Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following postgraduate programmes of the Institute for the session 2010-11:
How to Apply:
- M.E. in Automated Manufacturing Systems, Civil Engineering, Computer Aided Analysis & Design, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Quality Engineering & Management, Software Engineering, and Space Engineering & Rocketry
- M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Clinical Research, and Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs, M.S. Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance, and PG Diploma in Bioanalytical Techniques, and Pharmacovigilance
- M. Tech in Biotechnology, Computer Science, Energy Technology, Environmental Science & Engineering, Fuels and Combustion, Information Security, Nano-Science & Nano-Technology, New Materials & Processing Technology, Polymer Science & Technology, Remote Sensing, and Scientific Computing
- M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Bio-Medical Instrumentation, Geo-Informatics, and Information Science at Mesra,M.Sc in Bio-Informatics at Kolkata and Mesra, M.Sc in Information Technology at Lalpur (for girls only)
- Master of Urban Planning (Town Planning) – MUP
- Master of Transportation Planning and Management
Download and print the application form. Send completed form in a stout envelope with required enclosures and crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi) to office of Dean Admissions, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi 835215, by the due date. Write PG 2010 on the envelope.
For more details : BITMESRA
The application form for PG 2010 will be available on the website from 26 May 2010
Last date for receipt of completed forms is 22 June 2010
Dean Admissions, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi 835215
The last date for online applications for MCA 2010 (see website) is 31 May 2010.
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire