Graduate Engineer Trainee Programme (GET) 2010 of Reliance Power
Admit Cards to eligible Engineering professionals will be sent by email indicating their roll number, name of allocated test centre and guidelines for test on or before 05.07.2010
Who can apply
- Prospective employees must be Graduate Engineers who have passed Engineering degree exams in the year 2009 or 2010
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from an institute recognized by AICTE with first division in first attempt taking average of all the semesters / years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by the Institute / University
- Final year / semester students who expect their result by 01.08.2010 may also apply provided they have obtained at least first division, taking average up to pre-final examination
- Age not more than 25 years on 30.06.2010
- First division in 10th and 12th standard and not more than one year gap between 12th and Engineering.
- Interested Engineering professionals will have to register on or before 22.06.2010
- Admit Cards to eligible Engineering professionals will be sent by email indicating their roll number, name of allocated test centre and guidelines for test on or before 05.07.2010
- Admit Cards will not be sent by post or courier
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained. Engineering professionals are required to fill in the email -id in the online application form compulsarily for all future communication
Selection will be done based on an online Technical Test and Aptitude Test which will be carried out at the following 24 Centres across India
Final selection will be done through "Group Discussion , Personal Interview"
Engineering professionals will be communicated about the schedule of Group Discussion & Personal Interview through email address provided by them for final selection.
Commencement of online registration of application by Engineering professionals 09.06.2010
Last date for online registration 22.06.2010
Admit card with roll number, test centre name and guidelines to be
sent through email. 05.07.2010
Online Test in 24 cities 17th and 18th July, 2010
Group Discussion and Personal Interview 4th August - 7th August 2010
GET Programme begins 8th September 2010
To Register for the GET Programme
* Note: The link to the Online submission will be not available after 22nd June 2010.
Source: Reliance Power Ltd.
For more Fresh Graduate Engineers Jobs, Subscribe to Free Newsletters.
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire
Labels: freshers jobs, graduatejobs