Infosys Campus Recruitment drive for 2009 passoutsInfosys a leading MNC company would like to conduct campus Recruitment Drive for 2009 passouts ( B.A., B.Com and B.Sc)
29th June, 2010(Tuesday), Govt. College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
1 July 2010(Thursday), Govt. Degree College(M), Anantapur.
For Infosys BPO:
- CCE JKC trained 2009 passouts ( B.A., B.Com and B.Sc) are only eligible
- The Candidate should have 55% in 1st /2nd Yr with no backlogs and should have knowledge in General aptitude & Good Communication Skills.
- CCE JKC trained 2009 passouts (B.Com and B.B.M) are only eligible
- The Candidate should have 55% in 1st /2nd Yr with no backlogs and should have knowledge in Aptitude & Good Communication Skills.
1. Aptitude Round - I (1 hr)
2. GD/Personal Face-Face Round (5-10 minutes/each candidate)
3. Operations Interview - Telephonic interview (5-10 minutes/each candidate)
4. Essay (10 minutes)
5. F & A Test (1.5hrs - Only for B.Com graduates)
After 3rd Round candidates will be selected for Data/Voice.
The data selects who are B Com background will be eligible to take up Finance and Accounting test as well
The information is given below only for students of accounting background and these are the topics that they have to prepare for InfosysBPO (Accounts) drive.
Classification of Accounting, Key Accounting Concepts, Fundamental Accounting Assumptions, Accounting Policies, Types of Accounts, Double Entry system, Journal Entries, Posting to Ledger, Preparation of Trial Balance, Subsidiary Books, Rectification of Errors, Adjusting Entries, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory Valuation, Fixed Assets, Depreciation, Sale of assets, Preparation of Financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow),Ratio Analysis
The following documents are required at the time of Campus Recruitment Drive:
1. Candidate should bring 2 passport size photos
2. All certificates in original and one photo copy of the same.
3. JKC Identity card / College identity card and one photo copy of the same.
4 2 copies of latest Resumes of the same
Salary Packages & Opportunity to pursue Higher Education:
The Salary Offered is among the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY and candidates who are selected would be given an opportunity to pursue their Higher Education in PREMIER INSTITUTES in the country.
Eligible candidates should make note of their district and the date and venue of Infosys drive mentioned against their district’s name and participate in the drive. Candidates are allowed to participate only once in the Infosys BPO drive and that too only on the date mentioned for their district.
For more information and free email updates, Subscribe to our newsletters.
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire
Labels: campus drive, freshers jobs