STPI(Software Technology Parks of India), Special Recruitment Drive-Hyderabad 2010
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is providing Statutory Services to the exporters under STP/EHTP Scheme and also extending infrastructural facilities including High Speed Internet and IPLC links. STPI at present has 52 centres at different locations in the country.
STPI, Hyderabad has five sub centres at Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Warangal and Kakinada and the incumbents are liable to posting anywhere in these sub centres / anywhere in India.
STPI, Hyderabad invites applications for the following posts in the regular scale on contract basis initially for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/extended/terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during the contract service.
Post: Assistant (A-IV) PB-2 Rs.9300- 34800 + GP Rs.4200/- :
Eligbility for STPI Special Recruitment: Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent with three (3) years post qualification experience in the field of Personnel / Administration or Finance Desirable
Diploma in Personnel / Finance / Marketing / Purchase Management. Working experience in similar S&T organization.
Post: Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS) ES-V PB-2 Rs.9300- 34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Computer /Information Technology or equivalent in related field or Master of Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution
First Division in Diploma / B.Sc in Electronics / Computer / Information Technology or equivalent in related field or possessing DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate with 1 year experience in the relevant field.
View the STPI, Special Recruitment Drive, Hyd 2010 Details
How to Apply for STPI Special Recruitment Drive:
- Each application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft/IPO for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Software Technology Parks of India, Hyderabad. No other form of payment will be accepted. The Demand Draft / IPO should have been issued on or after the date of issue of this advertisement and not later than the last date of receipt of application. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should use separate applicationform and fee for each post. One application for multiple posts is liable for rejection.
- Candidates will be permitted to answer the question in Hindi in written test as well as during interview.
- Applications in the prescribed format should be sent along with latest passport photographs (2 Nos. - one pasted on the application form), attested copies of certificates for all educational, technical qualifications, Date of Birth and Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate. Envelope should be superscribed with the advertisement No., Name of the Post applied. Employees working in Government/Semi-Government (Central/State) should forward their application through proper channel who will send the same with vigilance clearance.
- Applications should be sent to The Sr. Admn. Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, 6Q3, Cyber Towers, Hitec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500 081 on or before 18/08/2010. Applications received after the due dates will be rejected.
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire
Labels: IT Jobs