IFFCO Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs)
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited GETsIFFCO requires Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) for its existing establishments / subsidiaries / Joint Ventures and future projects anywhere in India or abroad:-
Qualification for IFFCO :
Four years Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized university / Institute in the disciplines Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation & Electronics.
1. All the above qualifications should be from the University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
2. Candidates having minimum 60% marks in aggregate in case of General & OBC and 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates who have passed their degree prior to 2008 need not apply.
Upper age limit for IFFCO :- 30 Years as on 1st August, 2010 .
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
Training Period :- The duration of training will be one year.
(a) During training, stipend and other benefits will be paid as per the Rules of IFFCO / its subsidiaries / Joint Ventures.
(b) On successful completion of one year training and subject to our manpower requirement, candidates may be appointed in suitable regular pay scales as per the Rules of IFFCO / its subsidiaries / Joint Ventures.
(c) The Trainees at the time of joining will have to furnish a bond, if applicable as per the rules.
Short listed candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee will be required to appear for Preliminary Online examination in open environment. ( i.e they will use their own resource). Those who qualify this examination will be required to appear for the Final Online Examination in controlled environment (i.e at the pre determined venues). Only those candidates who qualify the Final Online examination will be called for personal interview.
How to Apply for IFFCO :
- Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed Application Form within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. To apply on-line click on the link “Online Application” available at the bottom.
- The candidate must ensure that the Application is complete in all respect. The candidate for his future reference can save the Application and can take a print out of the same.
- Incomplete Application or received after due date will not be accepted.
- Application received through any other mode except On-line will not be entertained
To register Online for IFFCO, click here
- Short listed candidates for test / interview will be informed through e-mail only. Hence, one correct and valid e-mail address must be mentioned.
- Applicants who are subsequently found to have submitted false information will be disqualified for test/ Interview/ Employment in IFFCO.
- IFFCO shall not be responsible for loss/ non receipt of e-mail.
- IFFCO has sole right to accept or reject any or all applications.
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire
Labels: GETs, Government Jobs