ISRO Scientist/Engineer Posts for BE/B.Tech
Last Date to Apply for this Recruitment 15/09/2010
Eligibility for ISRO Scientists Posts:
* For Civil and Electrical disciplines BE/B.Tech/B.Sc.,(Engg) in Civil / Electrical or Electrical and Electronics in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters /years for which results are available).
* For Architecture:- Bachelor degree in Architecture with first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% and registration with council of Architecture (Registration certificate to be produced at the time of Interview).
* Final semester/year students are also eligible to apply provided the aggregate of all the previous (including Pre-final) semester/years as indicated above and the final Degree result is available by 30.10.2010.
How to apply for ISRO Scientists/Engineer Recruitment :
* The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 17-08-2010 and 08-09-2010. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 17-08-2010 and 08-09-2010. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
* The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
* There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Demand Draft details need to be filled-in at the time of on-line registration. Women candidates, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The candidate before filing his application has to take a DD for Rs.100/- from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
* The Applicant should enter the DD Number, date and name of the Bank in the space provided for the same in the web application. After filing the application, on-line, the applicant has to send the DD with his Full Name (as entered in web), Post Number and Registration No. written on the reverse of the DD to Sr. Administrative Officer , ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore - 560231 by ordinary post superscribing on the envelope "CEPO RECRUITMENT".
* Please note that applications, in respect of which DDs have not been received with Name as mentioned in the application and Registration Number on the reverse, will not be considered.
* Women candidates, SC/ST and PWD candidates will have to send the certificate indicated against each category, as below, to Sr.Administrative Officer(GA), ISRO HQ, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 231 duly indicating the Name, Post No. and Reg.No. on the reverse.
Women Candidate - Gender certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied OR attested copy of PAN Card / Voter's ID Card/ College ID Card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card
SC/ST candidates - Attested copy of Caste Certificate
Persons with disabilities(PWD) - Attested copy of medical certificate issued by Medical Board
* Applications of candidates claiming Women, SC/ST/PWD status and therefore exemption from payment of Application Fee will be considered only if the certificate, as above, is received within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 15.09.2010. The Demand Draft and `No Objection Certificate' in respect of candidates employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body should reach ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore within seven days of filing the applications by the candidates and in any case not later than 15.09.2010.
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Interview. Based on biodata, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for Interview. The short listed candidates will be intimated to attend the Interview. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the address given in the application to the place of interview.
Pay and Allowances:
Selected personnel will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer - 'SC' in the Pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- The gross emoluments in the minimum of scale will at present will be approximately Rs.37850/- p.m. including all allowances such as HRA, Transport allowances D.A Etc. if posted in Bangalore. The rate of HRA and transport allowance will in other cities as per government provisions.
The employees will governed by the New Pension Scheme ISRO provided attractive benefits to its employees such as medical facility for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, free transport (or in lieu transport allowances), limited housing facility for fresh entrants (or in lieu HRA) advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, Leave Travel Concession, Group insurance, etc.,
* This notification is against vacancies anticipated in future.
* The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
* The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit ISRO centers page
* Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
* Organisation reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
* Only Indian Nationals need apply.
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire
Labels: Government Jobs