Software Quality Engineer at Adobe Systems
About Adobe Systems Company
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Software Quality Engineer Adobe Systems Job Description
Adobe Systems NOIDA is urgently looking for Testing Professionals for variety of its Software Products. Designated as Software Quality Engineers/Lead, your main task is to execute testing activities related to Adobe Products' Release.
Expereince required - 1 to 9 years
Work Location - NOIDA
Roles & Responsibilities for Software Quality Engineer at Adobe Systems NOIDA:
Requirements for Software Quality Engineer at Adobe Systems NOIDA
- This is an individual contributor position.
- Reviews Product Requirements Document, Engineering Specs to develop test plans and test cases - designs strategies for automating and executing the tests
- Perform product testing by executing test cases and test scripts for a given product area.
- Participate in maintaining and enhancing existing automation framework for new features/enhancements.
- Involved in documentation tasks such as drafting or updating test scripts, reviewing documentation for owned areas.
- Works directly with developers and/or product management to understand complex workflows and have customer focused testing approach.
- B.E/B.Tech OR MCA from premium institutes with string academic background
- Strong experience in design and implementation of Test scripts, Test cases and Test data & UI Testing and somewhat API Level testing
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies like black box, grey box, integration, localization,performance and system testing.
Localization and Globalization Testing preferred skills.
For more details and to apply for this job, visit Adobe Systems Recruitment
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
Labels: Testing Jobs