GAIL India Executives Trainees Recruitment
About GAIL India:GAIL (India) Limited, is a Navratna PSU and India's flagship Natural Gas company, integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, we are spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization, creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business to become a player in the International Market.
GAIL (India) Limited is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers / Professionals with bright academic record to join the Organization as Executive Trainees in E2 Grade in the following disciplines:
- Executive Trainee(Mechanical)
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
- Executive Trainee(Instrumentation)
- Executive Trainee(Chemical)
- Executive Trainee (Civil)
- Executive Trainee(Telemetry)
- Executive Trainee(Human Resources)
- Executive Trainee(Finance & Accounts )
Important Dates for GAIL India Executive Trainees Recruitment:
1 Commencement of On‐line registration of application by candidates 15.10.2010 (Friday)
2 Last date for on‐line registration of application by candidates 28.10.2010 (Thursday)
3 Last date of receipt of hardcopy of the Application Confirmation Form alongwith all required documents & information as per Clause No(s). 8.7 and. 8.8 06.11.2010 (Saturday)
4 Downloading of admit card with Roll No. and other details for appearing in the Written Test 19.11.2010 (10:00 hrs) to 28.11.2010 (09:00 hrs.)
5 All India Written Test 28.11.2010 (Sunday)
Note: Above dates are tentative and may change. Candidates are therefore advised to visit GAIL
Website regularly for updates in this regard.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Selection Process for GAIL India ET Recruitment
- Minimum essential educational qualification required for each Post shall be as indicated above against each post.
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions / concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightages given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
- Engineering Degree can be B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg.
- Candidates having 05 years B.E / B. Tech. + M.E /M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- Wherever MBA has been mentioned as requirement, apart from MBA, Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in relevant field /Two years MMS with specialization in relevant field shall also be considered.
Eligible candidates will be required to undergo a written test. List of the successful candidates shortlisted for undergoing further selection processes i.e. Group Discussion and/or Interview will be made available at GAIL Website. List of the selected candidates will also be hosted on GAIL Website.
Written Test Centers: The written test will be held in 14 cities as mentioned in the On‐line Application System. Candidates are required to give two choices for Test Centers in the online application form. The choices given by the candidates in respect of the Test Centre for written test shall only be considered as their preferred choice. Actual Test Centre will be allotted by GAIL and the same shall be considered final. Any changes in the preferences already indicated by the candidate shall not be allowed nor any correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. GAIL also reserves the right to cancel or add any centre for written test depending upon the response in that area / centre.
To View the Full GAIL(India) Executive Trainee ET Recruitment Advertisement or to Apply Only for Executive Trainee(ET) in GAIL India
Written Test: The tentative date of conducting All‐India written test is 28.11.2010 (Sunday).
Written test will be objective type and will contain 150 multiple choice questions. The duration of the
written test will be two hours and the question booklet will be in English only. The Written Test will have following two parts:‐
Part‐I: Knowledge of the subject / Discipline ‐100 questions
Part‐II: General Aptitude Test ‐50 questions (common for all disciplines)
The Question booklet will have two sections covering the above two parts.
There will be negative marking in the written test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong /multiple answered question.
Subscribe to our Free Updates on GAIL India ET Recruitment....!
Labels: Government Jobs