CDFD RESEARCH SCHOLARS PROGRAM 2010
The last date for applications to reach CDFD is 30.11.2010
The CDFD (Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics) Hyderabad, is a premier institute in the country, which provides services in DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics and conducts basic research in different areas of modern molecular and cellular biology.
CDFD invite applications from highly motivated candidates, willing to take up challenges in modern biology, for admissions to their Research Scholars program. Keeping in view the interdisciplinary nature of modern biology, CDFD especially encourage persons from diverse backgrounds to apply. Those admitted as Research Scholars would be encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. program of Manipal University or University of Hyderabad.
Eligibility for CDFD Research Scholars Program:
CDFD is pleased to announce upto two research fellowships for the candidates with MBBS degree. One of the fellows will work in the area of Human Genetics and will be a trainee in a joint program between CDFD and the University of Pittsburgh that is supported by the Fogarty International Center, USA. The admission procedure will remain the same as that given above.
- M.B.B.S. or Masters degree in any branch of Science, Technology, or Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute. Candidates (other than MBBS graduates) must have cleared the CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/ICAR NET for JRF or GATE (with 90% marks) or JEST.
- MBBS candidates are exempted from any of the eligibility tests mentioned herein.
- Those who have appeared, but are awaiting results, are also eligible to apply. However, only those candidates will be considered who produce proof of having cleared the CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/ICAR NET JRF or GATE (with 90% marks) or JEST.
- Admission to CDFD-Research Scholars program is based on a 2-tier system involving a written / LAN based examination followed by interview of candidates who have qualified the written / LAN based examination.
How to Apply for CDFD Research Scholars Program:
- Applications may be made online through the CDFD website (www.cdfd.org.in).
- Applications may also be made on plain paper as per the format displayed on our website and should be sent to Admissions Co-ordinator, Academic cell, CDFD (Office Block), Bldg.-7, Gruhakalpa, 5-4-399/B Nampally, Hyderabad 500 001
For more Scholarships Programs Subscribe to our Free Email Updates...!