Indian Oil Recruits Engineering and Management Professionals
Indian Oil Recruitment of Software Professionals
IndianOil recruits bright and professionally qualified people for its executive cadre. It follows a mix of open and campus recruitment.
For open recruitment advertisements are published in leading national dailies. Interested candidates meeting IndianOil’s requirements can apply online. Applications are then scrutinised and checked for eligibility. The candidates meeting the criteria set by IndianOil are then called for a written test. Based on their performance in the written test, they are further called for group discussion/ group task and interview.
For campus recruitment, IndianOil visits the IITs, NITs and other reputed technical institutes of the country for recruiting final year engineering students, and prominent business management institutes for final year MBA students. It also recruits Chartered Accountants from various centres of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Indian Oil also provides scholarhips for pusuing Higher Education MBBS or MBA
Qualifications for Indian Oil Recruitment of Engineering and Management Professionals
1. The prescribed qualifications are a minimum of 65% marks in Engineering or Business Management from recognised institutes
2. Pass class as declared by the respective Institute for SC/ST/PH candidates in the qualifying Degree examination
3. Only full-time regular courses from recognised Indian universities/ institutes are considered
4. For Boiler Operation Engineers (BOEs), the requirement of minimum 65% marks in the qualifying Engineering Degree examination is not applicable
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology from the following branches are generally considered:
1. Chemical, including Petrochemical/ Polymer Engineering
2. Mechanical [excluding Production/Industrial] Engineering
4. Civil (Excluding Construction/ Structural)
5. Instrumentation & Control
7. Computer Science
8. Fire Engineering.
Boiler Operation Engineer (BOE):
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical or Mechanical with Boiler Operation Engineer's Certificate (1st Class proficiency)
2. Minimum two years, post-BOE experience in the operation of large size thermal power plant having a coal/oil/gas fuelled boiler
3. Period of experience relaxed to ONE year for SC/ST candidates
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Finance
2. Master of Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma with specialisation in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource/Master of Social Work
Labels: Management, Software Freshers Jobs