BELBE/BTech 2013 Recruitment for Probationary Engineer Posts.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply : 09-01-2013.
Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)
, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Mechanical Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its Naval Systems SBU at Bangalore Unit.
Qualification of BEL Electronics & Mechanical Engineers Post:
- First class in BE/ B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical.) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Age: Less than 25 Yrs as on 01.12.2012.
- Reservation and Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Job: The requirement is in the areas of R&D /Testing / Production/ Purchase / Production Control/ QA/Sales, Material Control and Subcontract.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry.
Subscribe to Career Inspire for more other government posts for BE/BTech
Apply in the prescribed format and mail the filled in application to email@example.com
. Candidates short listed for the test will be informed only through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview and final selection.BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
For more information on the BEL Recruitment, check the BEL notification
Labels: BE/BTech jobs, Government Jobs