Important Dates for GIC of INDIA Recruitment:
GIC OF INDIA RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS SCALE I OFFICERS
GIC INDIA BE BTECH MCA RECRUITMENTS 2013
Apply Online for GIC of INDIA at http://gic.eadmissions.net
Online Submission of Applications: 1st March 2013 to 31st March 2013 @ http://gic.eadmissions.net.
About GIC(General Insurance Corporation) of India Open Positions:
- Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates 1st March 2013
- Last date for Online Registration 31st March 2013
- Last date for accepting registration slips with required documents by post 8th April 2013
- Intimation to candidates regarding Downloading of admit cards by sms/email latest by 23nd April 2013
- Tentative Date of Written Test 5th May 2013
- Tentative Date for commencement of Group Discussion / Interview Mid June 2013
- Tentative Date for joining the Corporation on induction training programme 1st August 2013
GIC Re, the ‘Indian Reinsurer’ and 15th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 73 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad in future as per the requirement of the Corporation.
GIC of INDIA Vacancy Positions for Scale I Officers:
* Desirable skill set for IT (Software / Hardware / Networking) stream:
THE CANDIDATE CAN APPLY ONLY FOR ONE STREAM OF HIS / HER CHOICE.
Eligibility for GIC (General Insurance Corporation) of INDIA SCALE I OFFICERS Recruitment:
- The candidate must possess the required qualification and additional qualification
- with the University / Institution Certificate on the day of application.
- The candidate applying for any stream must possess computer proficiency.
- Age Criteria:
- Minimum age : 21 years.
- Maximum age : 30 years
Selection Procedure for GIC INDIA Asistant Managers SCALE I Officers Recruitment:
The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Written Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200. Competitive written examination will be held at 04 centres in India tentatively on Sunday the 5th May 2013. The candidate may choose any one of the following centres, which must be indicated in the Application Format clearly. No change of the centre will be allowed at a later date.
GIC INDIA Scheme of Written Exam:
How to Apply for GIC(General Insurance Company) of INDIA Scale I Officers Recruitment:
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of GIC Re i.e. http://gic.eadmissions.net. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 1st March 2013 to 31st March 2013. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
For more information
on the GIC of INDIA Assistant Managers (Scale I) Officers Recruitment
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
Labels: BE/BTech jobs, Government Jobs, MCA jobs