Qualcomm BE/BTech Freshers Recruitment Hyderabad
Programmer Analyst, Associate Freshers Recruitment by Qualcomm
Qualcomm Incorporated, a FORTUNE 500® company is the world leader in 3G and next-generation mobile technologies. Today, Qualcomm technologies are powering the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere. Established in July 1985, Qualcomm holds 12,600 US patents and pending patent applications for CDMA and related technologies. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Qualcomm has an employee base of about 16,100 highly skilled professionals spread across 146 locations worldwide.
Qualcomm Freshers Job Position:
Programmer Analyst, Associate
Eligibility for Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment:
Roles and Responsibilities for Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment:
- Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Information Technology
Qualcomm Programmer Analyst, Associate Main Job Functionalities:
- Excellent programming & analytical skills
- In depth understanding & Proficiency in any of the programming language is mandatory
- Good knowledge & hands-on experience in Java, J2EE & related technologies
- Any exposure to web UI technologies like HTML, CSS etc. are added plus
- Strong conceptual and technical skills
- Very good verbal & written communication
- Good academic track record
- Should be graduating by April/May 2013
The hired individual should be able to do web application development using Java/J2EE technologies with the help of guidance provided.
In addition to their ability to develop applications, this Java developer should exhibit a wide variety of professional characteristics such as problem solving,
analytical skills, coupled with clear communication and good interpersonal skills.
*Source: Qualcomm Careers
For more Freshers Jobs Subscribe to Career Inspire for Free Updates...
Labels: 2013 Freshers Jobs, freshers jobs, Software Freshers Jobs