BEL(Bharat Electronics Limited) Recruitment of BE/BTech(Mechanical/Electrical) on Contract Basis
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Defence Electronics Company requires fresh / experienced Mechanical Engineers and Electrical Engineers temporarily on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its Navi Mumbai Unit.
The selected candidates will be paid an all-inclusive Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18, 000/- per month during the contract period.
Period of Contract: One Year from the date of joining.
- Selection will be through a written test followed by an interview, which will be held on the same day.
- Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, are required to forward their Application in the prescribed format appended below, by Post, within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the News Paper.
- The Application in the prescribed format only will be accepted.
- Limited candidates will be called for the written test based on the criteria prescribed above and the aggregate marks scored in the Degree, in the order of merit.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates (SSLC Mark Sheet, Semester wise Mark Sheet of BE/B-TECH and Degree certificate, Caste certificate and Disability certificate if applicable) along with a Attested Copies and a recent passport size colour photograph, at the time of written test.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government norms.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the application, so that intimation regarding written test can be sent to candidates.
- BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Selected candidates have to execute a bond to serve the company for a period of one year and deposit their original degree marks cards and certificates with the company.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- NO TA/DA IS ADMISSABLE FOR ATTENDING THE TEST/INTERVIEW.
- BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the
- selection proceedings, for reason whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
View other Jobs in BEL(Bharat Electricals Limited)
To download the Application Form
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
For SMS Alerts Subscribe to Career Inspire
Labels: Contract Jobs, electrical jobs, Government Jobs, mechanical jobs