IBPS RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS
IBPS Specialist Officers CWE 2012
Banking in India is graduating from general to specialized.” The sector therefore needs specialist officers in various fields like IT, Technical, Agriculture, Legal, Marketing, HR, etc. and also in Rashtrabhasha.
Having successfully held similar examinations, IBPS will conduct CWE
on behalf of 19 public sector banks
Any individual who aspires to join any of the above Public Sector Banks in one of these Specialist Officer’s
will necessarily be required to take the CWE. Prospective candidates who wish to appear for the CWE will have to apply to IBPS
and should carefully read the advertisement
regarding eligibility criteria, online registration process, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters and score cards.
Candidates can apply online only from 30.12.2011 to 21.01.2012 and no other mode of
application will be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember for the IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment
- Start date for Online Registration 30.12.2011
- Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges 29.12.2011 to 20.01.2012
- (both dates inclusive)
- Last date for Online Registration 21.01.2012
- Last date for Editing Application Details 23.01.2012
- Download of Call letter for Written Examination After 28.02.2012
- Written Examination 11.03.2012
For more info on How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment
you can check the details here
Get more updated information on the IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment
Labels: Bank Exams, Bank Jobs, IBPS