Application Procedure for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 29.12.2011 and 20.01.2012
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.450/- for all others
Mode of Payment for IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment
Candidates have the option of:
(1) ONLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees / intimation charges
(2) OFFLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges
payment of fees / intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public
Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001617),
Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000801),
Central Bank of India (Account No. 3156957709),
Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000008100),
Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046460),
United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402139)
Before Apply Online for IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment ,
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature
are within the required specifications as given in Annexure II.
(ii) keep the application fee/ intimation charges remittance details (Transaction details
such as Transaction No., Branch Name & Code etc.) ready in case of Offline Payment i.e.
CBS / Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment
of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of
this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for Written Examination etc. through the
registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID
to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID,
he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that
Subscribe to Career Inspire for updated information
- After applying on-line, the candidate should immediately take a printout of the systemgenerated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS.
- No acknowledgment will be given for online registration. However a Registration Number and Password will be generated and an email/ sms intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form. If candidates do not receive the email and sms intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.